The CONFORTEX STRAWBERRY condoms are made from premium quality prime substances. They are an approved and CE0120 marked medical devices.
All of our condoms comply with the requirements of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices and are tested in compliance with EN ISO 4074 that specifies the applicable requirements to single use rubber condoms as well as their characteristics and testing methods.
The testing methods applied to all the CONFORTEX STRAWBERRY condoms that guarantee their quality and security, go far beyond the applicable requirements of the international standards. Thats why the 100% of our condoms are electronically tested and strictly microbiological controlled.
Their distinctive designs along with its bold combination of colours make CONFORTEX STRAWBERRY condoms an easy to identify product with which youll experience a more fun and safe sex.
The unit package of CONFORTEX STRAWBERRY condoms, includes the instructions and indications for use and preservation, as well as all information necessary for a safely use.
The CONFORTEX STRAWBERRY condoms have an expiry date of 5 years since manufacturing date. All our packages have imprinted both the expiration date and batch number for identification. The expiry date indicates the period of use with optimal results.
- Shape: Anatomical
- Material: high quality natural rubber latex
- Size: Standard
- Minimum length: 160 mm
- Nominal width: 53 ± 2 mm
- Thickness: 0,065 ±0,015 mm
- Flavour: Strawberry
- Colour: Pink transparent
- Lubrication: Lubricated strawberry fragrance
- Texture: Smooth
- Expiry date: 5 years since manufacturing date
- Certificates: CE0120 mark, EN ISO 4074, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
Box : 144 units
- Open the condom wrapper by serrated side. Avoid damage it with the edges of the wrapper, fingernails, jewellery or teeth. Once open and before placing it, check if the condom is on the right or upside down (this can be done by blowing a little inside the condom to see which way we have to unroll).
- Place the condom over the erected penis before any vaginal or oral penetration. Press the condom end to expel the air and leave room for the sperm. Unroll the condom to completely cover the penis. Our condoms come with lubricant added, but if it is not enough, you may use CONFORTEX GEL NATURE lubricant water based to facilitate the penetration and it is compatible with condoms.
- After ejaculation, and while penis still erect, remove the condom firmly holding its base to avoid any sperm from leaking.
Verifies that condom has not been broken (filling with water and pressing the reservoir), tie and throw it in the rubbish bin, never in the toilet or the street (consider that condoms are not biodegradable). Use a new condom for each sexual intercourse or sexual practice is changed